Tahoe is a single wheel trailer with shock suspension. Simply a singletrailer with kickstand, ready to explore the countryside and take in rough trails in its stride.
The joy of riding it exponentiates fact that you don’t haul a cart, but a single wheeled carrier which perfectly sits on the trail. It’s a pure trailer, but you can anytime update it to the higher version (Dusky or Trayecto).
What you get if you order Tahoe:
- A singletrailer with kickstand, tow bar and with one seatpost adapter
- Fender (protection against mud, dust and little stones), the upholstery has window venting in front and has one pocket for stuff (bags etc.)
What you can buy/accessorize:
- Foldaway axle with two small wheels, brake, mudguard, wheels 14´´ for inline skating and the balance/learning bike
- Headrest, small pocket for drinks, side cushion and the infant sling for toddlers
- Frame material : Aluminium and stainless steel (handlebar)
- Weight (including kickstand) : 11,8 kg / 26 lbs
- Ground clearance : 24 cm / 9,4 inches
- Width – just the cabin : 40 cm / 15,7 in (down) and 45 cm / 17,7 in (up – behind the seat)
- Width – cabin with kickstand : 46 cm / 18,1 in
- Height (on kickstand) : 98 cm / 38,5 in
- Parameters when packed : length 115 cm (45 in) / height 35 cm (13,7 in) / width 60 cm (23,6 in)
- Suspension : KF Outback : spring and oil, tuned especially for trailers (5 mm spring), 4 option for 4 different weight categories (1 – 10 kg or 2 lb – 22 lb / 10 – 20 kg or 22 lb – 44 lb / 20 – 28 kg or 44 lb – 61 lb / 28 and more kg or 61 lb and more)